* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Non Sequitur creator Wiley Miller truly broke the cartoon mold when he first published his strip in 1992. This hugely popular cartoon is chock-full of witty observations on life's idiosyncrasies. The name of the comic strip comes from the Latin translation of "it does not follow." Each strip or panel stands on its own individual merits. Strips do not follow in a sequence and are not related. Non Sequitur's characters are not central to the plot; the humor is.
Before it was even a year old, Non Sequitur was named the Best Newspaper Comic Strip of the Year by the National Cartoonists Society. With an ever-expanding cult following, this quirky cartoon is set in no specific time period or place. It is a whimsical yet flippant look at everyday life.