* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
If a cartoonist successfully captures life's humorous and ironic moments in three short panels, readers applaud. When Wiley does the same in his single-scene format, they roll on the carpet laughing.
Non Sequitur not only breaks the three-panel mold, it succeeds without regular characters, standard settings, or repeat situations to fall back on. Each piece, in other words, hangs out there as Wiley's snapshot of the worlds of work, leisure, and life's many crossroads.
Non Sequitur's Beastly Things, as guided by Rolf the dog, keeps readers howling, growling, and scratching for more. You will delight, for instance, in crocodiles luring fishermen with dollar bills, Randy the science lab kid who announces that his homework ate his dog, and the desert dweller who celebrates the change of season by raking needles beneath his cacti.