* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
It is a rare cartoonist who can introduce new characters into a successful strip without upsetting readers. But since Wiley introduced Lucy, the lovable Pygmy-Clydesdale-with-an-attitude as the companion to Danae, Non Sequitur's cynical anti-heroine, fans have been clamoring for more of the pair. Now readers can enjoy the adventures of Lucy and Danae in the Non Sequitur collection dedicated to their exploits, Lucy and Danae: Something Silly This Way Comes.
Lucy's lovable equine goofiness tempers Danae's overdeveloped cynicism as Danae struggles with school, her father, and her sunny little sister, Kate. World-weary beyond her years, Danae sports a skull-in-heart T-shirt and perpetual scowl, while Lucy embodies unbridled optimism with her horsey grin. From their first meeting at summer camp, to Danae's "sneaky yet noble" plot to train Lucy as a guide horse for the blind (they do exist!), to an unplanned expedition to Santa's Workshop (in Maine, not the North Pole), Danae and Lucy turn the cliche of a sentimental girl and her horse upside down and inside out. With Lucy and Danae, Wiley Miller has found a winning combination that readers can't resist.