* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Sit on the couch. Speak. Engage in witty banter and share ideas with friends who really understand your predicaments. Sounds like the perfect cafe. Especially if you're a dog.
Pooch Cafe is the home away from home for Poncho and his canine buddies. No Collar, No Service marks the second collection of the hip hit strip Pooch Cafe, named for the place where Poncho, Boomer, and the rest of their pals regularly gather to discuss life among the humans and to hatch their plans to catapult all the world's cats into space. But you won't find this spot on Main Street. Its actual location is a canine secret, compromised just once when they tried to get a pizza delivered.
Poncho is as passionate about his love for his master, Chazz, as he is about his distaste for kitties. When Poncho and Chazz move in with Carmen and her medley of cats, Poncho pals up with "Fish," a goldfish who conveniently speaks dog, to learn the lay of the land. Poncho views his master's new life as a threat to the sacred man-dog bond, despite Carmen's efforts to make peace with Poncho using love, tenderness, and cheese. Good thing there's always the gang at the cafe.
No Collar, No Service is the saga of a strip that captures the intensity of the human-dog bond in a way that resonates with pet lovers everywhere.