* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
I grew up reading a lot of Bronze age superhero comic books from Marvel (1970-1985), and I also was a big fan of DC’s Batman. Living in Hawaii in my youth, I was also heavily inspired my Anime and Manga from Japan. This current project also draws inspiration from science fiction comic books like EC comics as well as pulp comics from the Silver Age of comic books (late 50′s through 1970).
If it weren’t for the advances of digital art with tools like Photoshop and Wacom tablets, I would never had thought I would return to my lifelong dream of creating art and comics. Now, I’m of learning digital art skills and improving on my art in general, but I’m loving the process.