* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
While on the run and living under an assumed - and stolen - identity, Nathan Sorry has begun to go just a little crazy. He's growing a beard and started wearing glasses to look more the part of this "James Goode" he's pretending to be. At the same time, he's slowly losing sense of who he really is and what he's running away from.
As much as he tries, though, Nathan can't seem to run away from the regrets, mistakes and crimes of his past.