* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
PAUL POPE's new graphic novel Battling Boy debuted at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list, and the original art is now the focus of a series of traveling art exhibits in the United States and Europe. Image Comics presents POPE's large, lush, brushy original drawings, represented here in detail, photographed from the actual art boards, with minimal editorial interference or digital editing. This is a wide sampling from the various touring exhibits, featuring the art in its original format, with text in English, French, and Italian. The book focuses on the subtleties of the drawings in process, replicating the experience of seeing the art in person. 63 originals from Battling Boy are showcased, along with detailed close-ups of the pages. A critical essay by CHARLES BROWNSTEIN, executive director of CBLDF, is included. POPE himself contributes an essay on the influences behind Battling Boy, as well as his process and technique. This is a must for any POPE fan, student, fellow artist, or fan of the medium. MONSTERS & TITANS is a celebration of the original art from one of the most critically-acclaimed American cartoonists of our time.