* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
A Top Shelf digital exclusive!
Just one look at Lizz Lunney's ultra-simplified cartoon creatures and you'll fall in love. Luckily there's so many to choose from! This incredible 98-page collection features TWELVE full mini-comics (originally six flip-books), including such wonders as "Leopards in Leotards," "Bears in Your Face," and "The Man With Tetris on His Chin." You'll learn why Horses are "Horseome," why romance is forbidden between "Unicorns + Werewolves," and why Tubes are "sort of easily led types but they generally make excellent company for all of the other shapes." If you're wearing pants, these comics will charm them right off... if not, well, you're ahead of the game!