* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Writer Mike Carey, best known for his work on Vertigo's Lucifer and Hellblazer, has made his mark in comics. Born in Liverpool, England, Carey worked as a teacher for fifteen years before gaining regular work writing for several independent companies. In 1999 he wrote the Sandman spinoff miniseries Sandman Presents: Lucifer. This led to the Lucifer solo title which earned him a nomination for the 2001 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Best Writer. The Fourth Rail said of his work, "Carey gives the characters in all of the stories believable motivations and characterization." His additional Vertigo projects have included Faker and Crossing Midnight. In 2007, he helped DC launch the Minx line of graphic novels for teen girls with the Regifters. Beyond DC, Carey was also recognized for his work on Marvel's X-Men titles. He makes his home in London with his wife, Lin, and his children, Davey, Ben and Louise.