* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Trouble Man: Movin' Down the Line
Trouble Man-LA's new vodoun-powered Haitian super-villain-announced his advent by declaring, "Welcome to Trouble Man's Coming Out Party!" However, this demigod of chaos & terror seems to be the only entity who's celebrating.
This very public conflict with TM also serves as Menthu's LA debut. And it may well be his very public beatdown.
Additionally, this chapter highlights "Menthu's" 2 main settings-Los Angeles & the mythic Ta-Djesart, Egyptian mythology's Elysium. As far as the comics industry is concerned, the Ta-Djesart's presentation is totally original. Since the Ta-Djesart's milieu within the story is based on ancient Egyptian architecture, layouts, coloring & ancient texts, it is not derivative of past comics projects or the like.
As for Los Angeles, the city's many neighborhoods, ethnicities, traffic challenges, languages, cultures, industries,etc. will consistently wind throughout "Menthu's" narratives. No other comic will present LA in as full & authentic a picture as "Menthu."