* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
What if you knew you'd die tomorrow? What would you do with your last few hours on Earth? Spend them with family and friends? Spend them settling old scores? Or spend them trying to change the world in some small but significant way?
The Flare's death is rapidly approaching. He's breaking down, both physically and emotionally, and he's got desperate choices to make. See the final moments that prove what a hero could - and should - be, in the stunning, concluding chapter of MELTDOWN.