* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Mel Dale is a writer, illustrator, and graphic designer. He's the creator of YOUR COLD FELT HEART - a 5 issue comic series mixing the wacky silliness of puppets with the grim cynicism of film noir. He has also contributed to Art Baltazar and Franco Aureliani's AW YEAH COMICS. When he's not making comics he spends the rest of his time with his wife, and their pet bunny.