* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
A world-famous pop star, frustrated with her love life, marries a random fan holding a MARRY ME sign in the audience at one of her concerts. In this issue: still on the run, Stasia takes her new husband to Africa! There they run into a very unexpected face.
BONUS: The first character sketch of Parker, and a step-by-step visual tour of how a typical page is produced, from a simple sketch all the way to the final fully-colored page.