* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Marmaduke is America's most lovable Great Dane. Created by Brad Anderson, the classic comic canine has delighted newspaper readers since 1954. Marmaduke lives with the Winslow family, who, try as they might, just can't seem to get him to obey. Despite his antics, the playful pooch is top dog in the neighborhood and on the comics page, where he has endeared himself to readers in more than 20 countries. The daily panel also strikes a chord with pet owners, many of whom write to Anderson to comment on Marmaduke as if he were a real dog.