* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
One of the funniest people in comics is Sam Henderson. Henderson's drawings have the same sort of energy and feel as the classic gag cartoonists, but with a far more twisted take on comedy -- extremely low-brow humor that almost parodies low-brow humor -- it's enjoyable on many levels. Join his regular cast of characters: Dirty Danny, The Brube, He Aims To Please, Robot Duckling, Monroe Simmons, and hundreds of others, for a unique and very funny comic book experience. Over the years Sam has contributed to many dozens of anthologies and produced the comic book Magic Whistle for over 20 years. Magic Whistle was nominated four years in a row for a Harvey Award for Special Award for Humor. His Scene But Not Heard comic appeared in every issue of Nickelodeon Magazine from 1996 to 2010. Sam was also an Emmy-nominated writer of a number of Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon shows. His gag cartoons appear regularly in the curiously pink newspaper The New York Observer.