* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Love-stricken with classmate Aaron Hill, 13-year-old Luann stumbles awkwardly into early adolescence, family and friends in tow. Boys, Bras, Braces, and Boys, an e-book original, contains exactly what the title suggests. Luann's misadventures include Aaron Hill's continuing refusal to acknowledge her existence, a trip to intimate apparel with her mom and brother, and the teenage crisis of braces, topped off with a trip to the mall to see celebrity Luke Perry--which, of course, goes slightly awry. Featuring funny and revealing behind-the-scenes commentary by creator, Greg Evans.
Readers of all ages love Luann, a strip about the trials of becoming a young adult. Known for its rich characters and intriguing "what will happen next" storylines, Luann enjoys a reader loyalty rare on the comic page, consistently ranking among the top five in reader surveys. Greg Evans was voted Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year in 2003 by the National Cartoonists Society, partly for his efforts in holding up Luann as a fine example of the positive power comic strips can have. "My aim is to touch readers' hearts as well as their funny bones," says Evans, who's humorously touched on serious issues such as peer pressure, drugs, alcohol and young love. "Adolescence is a very funny time-except when you're in it."