* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Flower & Scorpion
"Most cities by 1980 will be black and brown and totally bankrupt". -National Urban Coalition
If you missed Lower East Side Story #1-it includes the first two chapters introduced the main cast as well as the neighborhood the story takes place in.
Lower East Side Story begins in New York in the late 1970s/early 1980s, a city at the brink of bankruptcy and total collapse.
The Lower East Side (aka Loisada) setting shows-in real terms-a drug economy war zone and housing graveyard in the midst of one of the world's wealthiest cities.
Against this backdrop, you will follow the course of an ensemble cast as they struggle to stay alive, fall in love, and emerge from the rubble of a nearly destroyed city. And as the fabric and tax base of the neighborhood unwound, city services were cut, whole blocks went dark, and up rose a robust economy of herion and cocaine sales. Loisada became the premium buying site for the tri-state area. And the introduction of crack was right around the proverbial corner.
The neighborhood residents apapted in order to survive. They really had no options. And if you think things are gettings crazy in these pages - just wait until next issue!