* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
From the Shuster award winning creators of Least I Could Do and Gutters comes a loving nod to classic fantasy novels that manages to flip the genre on it's head. Unlikely heros cut a swath through a fantasy world that is extremely familiar and yet very different. A naive elven hunter makes an strange friend in an undead warlock and the two manage to make both enemies and friends as they fight the good fight against the Legaran Empire.