* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Why doesn't my character pose the way I want it to in my drawing? Why does my character's face look like she's crying when I want her to smile? How do I get my drawings to look like it was illustrated by a manga artist from Japan? If you are faced with these common problems and have no where else to turn, we have the solution for you. LET'S DRAW MANGA--Bodies and Emotions! This invaluable instructional guide will teach you the do's and don'ts of drawing the human form. With step-by-step drawings of human muscles, facial and skeletal structures of different body types, you will learn the break-down of complicated objects down to its most simple geometric shapes. You will be able to draw characters in numerous angles and poses in no-time at all.