* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Trapped 238,900 miles from home and wanting nothing more than to be able to take a full breath of air--what would you do? Give up and welcome what is to come beyond this life, or fight until the absolute bitter end?
Last Breath is about a man who has to make that choice.
Hopelessness? The promise of death potentially following each and every breath. Which is his last? And what can he do about it?
With the world being torn apart before his very eyes, astronaut Jason Gustafson has no way to get home, and his oxygen is quickly depleting.
The story is one that speaks of the human spirit, and how the desire to live can push us even when we don't think we can take another step.