* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
In Sunset Canyon, Colorado, there's trouble in town. When a lone rider enters the town to clean things up, he's killed by something mysterious. His body is left to rot in the desert...where a wagon train passes it. 'What's that, Pa?' a young boy asks. 'Nothing we need to bother with,' says a man. The man's name is Elias Kade.