* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Justin has participated in every aspect of the online community experience. Twenty years ago, he created his first community website. Since then, he has been a passionate and purposeful fan at the forefront of the online community movement.
He has created independent portals and communities for several of my own passions, served as a third-party contracted Community Manager for Warner Brothers Pictures on an historic franchise, worked at Electronic Arts to breathe new life into a community that had been too long stagnant, and publicly represented several of the videogame industry's most popular franchises.