* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Into The Cursed Earth," chapters 10-12: Roasted Judge on a Spit (Serves 6-8): Ingredients: one (1) Judge, metal spit, Kosher salt. 1. Kill the Judge (pick your favorite option; we just like to shoot 'em in the mouth) 2. Pry off helmet, that big gold bird, boots, gloves, etc. 3. Secure Judge to spit carefully; dead Judges are heavy and tend to flop around as the spit turns. 4. Light coals, turn slowly, salting and basting with blood (pro tip: save it from step number 1) every half hour. 5. When the skin bubbles up into these fine little blistery pustules, it's time to eat! (Recipe courtesy Angel Brothers Gang, all rights reserved)