* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
David Joshua is a computer-hacker-for-hire who specializes in"equalizing" the world for working people. He erases student loans, parking tickets and unfair tax debts. Despite his notions of being a modern "Robin Hood," David wants to get out of the game and legitimize his life by marrying his girlfriend and making his family proud of his life choices. During one of his final hacking gigs, David stumbles across a series of payments hidden in an IRS database revealing a conspiracy to trigger World War III. Suddenly, his accounts are frozen, his girlfriend hates him and there's literally no one who will take David at face value. His world shattered, David can only trust two things: his laptop, and a sarcastic FBI agent while on the run from a spec-ops strike team whose orders are to"kill on sight."