* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
John Henry, a former slave, wasn't about to let some new-fangled steam hammer replace his ability to earn an honest wage as a steel driving man. He'd beat that machine, or die with his hammer in his hand. We all know the outcome of that legendary contest. In this alternate history, however, John doesn't die in his heroic effort, but instead slips into a coma, only to awaken to his worst nightmare. A robotic uprising has occurred, and a new age has dawned - The Steam Age. Now, the only thing that can free the human race from the very machines they've created is John and his hammer. "John Henry: The Steam Age" is an exciting re-imagining of American folk hero John Henry in a SteamPunk setting.