* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
JIN CHAN YUM WAI is an Australian comic creator and game developer. Though born in Canberra, Australia, Jin spent most of his young life in Beijing where he developed a love for Dragon Ball Z, which then evolved into a love for drawing. Though Jin mostly just drew pictures for fun he discovered comics when he was gifted Batman: Shadow of the Bat #27. From that point forward Jin knew that making comics would be his life goal.
Jin is primarily a 2D digital artist working with Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro and Illustrator, but Jin also has skills working with 3D programs 3DS Max, ZBrush and 3D Coat. Being an Australian brought up in China, Jin's art style is heavily influenced by both cultures.
Eductaion wise in 2008 Jin began studying a Bachelor of Visual Arts at the Australian National University but after just over a year he dropped out. Jin then moved to Beijing again for 8 months in which he started working as a freelance artist making flyers for gigs and doing art for a local magazine. After his adventures in Beijing he returned to Canberra and studied at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment where after 2 years he obtained an Advanced Diploma in Video Game Development.
Jin is currently working on a creator owned comic HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE and some unannounced videogames.