* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Janelle Asselin has been a video gamer for at least 26 years, a comics fan for 20 years, and an editor of comic-type things for seven years. She has a BA in English Language and Literature from Southern New Hampshire University and a MS in Publishing from Pace University. She's worked at comic shops, comics news sites, and comics publishers like Fangoria Comics, DC Comics, and Disney. Besides her day job as a project editor at Sideshow Collectibles, she's writing a book about selling comics to women, a monthly comic strip at Bitch Media called Don't Be A Dick, and a weekly column at Comics Alliance featuring female creators on the rise called Hire This Woman.