* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Collateral damage is no object to a ruthless stranger, who continues working his way down a list of targets. A pattern is emerging, and Nick Fury wants answers. Meanwhile, tensions between Iron Man and the New Avengers ratchet up to the breaking point. Pulse-pounding action and suspense builds until the assassin is exposed!