* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
A daring bank robbery. A partnership in ruins. Concerned parents. A pusher on both sides of the law. Stunning revelations. Arson. Treachery. Betrayal. Soft drinks. The adversary revealed. New powers. Innocence lost. Find out if any of these things have something to do with issue number two of "Insane Jane".