* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
I'd Scream Except I Look So Fabulous: A Cathy Collection
By now, we're all familiar with Cathy's battles among the four basic guilt groups -- food, Mom, love, and career. Women can identify with Cathy Guisewite's hilarious portrayal of the universal struggles of modern femininity. A confirmed chocoholic, Cathy often consoles herself with one more trips to the fridge, then pays for it with frightening excursions in department store dressing rooms. Mom pushes Cathy to find the man who will give her grandchildren. As for her career, Cathy struggles to be a superstar, even though her desk looks like a disaster area. In fact, Cathy's all-too-recognizable life is what endears her to devoted readers. Her countless fans look on their cartoon heroine as a best friend, someone who really knows the trials and tribulations of the working single woman. From Internet dating to Christmas catalog fiascoes, from winter-flu one-ups-manship at the office to kitchen technique discussions with Mom, Cathy puts her finger on the kinds of situations that women face in their real lives on a daily basis. In this Cathy collection, I'd Scream Except I Look So Fabulous, our favorite cartoon character once again shows why her popularity soars. Who can't relate to the discomfort fashion sometimes dictates in order to be trendy.