* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
How to Be Happy is Eleanor Davis's first collection of graphic/literary short stories. Happy represents the best stories she's drawn for such connoisseurial venues as Mome, Nobrow, and Lucky Peach, as well as her own self-publishing and web efforts. Davis achieves a rare, subtle poignancy in her narratives that are at once compelling and elusive, pregnant with mystery and a deeply satisfying emotional resonance. Happy shows the full range of Davis's graphic skills - sketchy drawing, polished pen-and-ink line work, and meticulously designed full-color painted panels - which are always in the service of a narrative that builds to a quietly devastating climax.
"Imaginative and funny and fanciful, but it's also very thoroughly worked out. She's not afraid to be clear." - Françoise Mouly
"I challenge anyone not to want to live in the world Eleanor creates." - It's Nice That