* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
MATURE READERS This is the Honey Badger. He's had his own video, commercials, and even a comic book. But Honey Badger don't care. Long as he gets to eat whenever he's not asleep, that's all that matters. Plenty of animals, people, and...things...have a problem with the Honey Badger's attitude, and they're all gonna be up in his furry grill, but when you're that badass, you don't give-well, you know.