* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
How Dracula Gets His Groove Back
Dracula has changed his style a lot over the years, but all it takes is one terrible date to send his self esteem plummeting and put the legendary vampire into therapy. Ol' Dracula is determined to find out why he's become so ineffectual and whatever happened to the creature of the night he once was. If you haven't checked out Holidaze yet, there's no better time than with this issue, and learn "How Dracula Gets His Groove Back"