* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
As the snow falls, anxiety rises in a tiny roadside cafe caught in the midst of a devastating blizzard. John's just playing with the stranded travelers, having a laugh at their expense, but with the discovery of a horribly mutilated body, the tables turn! "Freezes Over" part 2.