* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Kunio Tokiwa, a spontaneous and gifted pianist, has always been motivated by his desire to please his uncle, a piano tuner. When his uncle dies, Kunio is lost. The night he's about to give up the piano entirely, Kunio is stunned by the sound of a piano tuned and played by the beautiful Yui Hasegawa. Reminded of his beloved uncle, Kunio devotes himself to gaining both Yui's exclusive service and his approval. Not even Yui's cold, mystifying behavior can stop Kunio's efforts, but he keeps hitting sour notes in his clumsy struggles to figure out why Yui's existence is so important to him. When Kunio's words create confusion and hurt, he must find another way to communicate. Can Kunio's Healing Music convince Yui that he's not a replacement for Kunio's uncle and bring them together for an unforgettable, lifelong duet?