* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Harvey Kurtzman’s Marley’s Ghost will see the posthumous expansion and completion of this legendary creator's adaptation of Charles Dickens's classic A Christmas Carol. Kurztman's ambitious concept for Marley's Ghost began in the 1950s—as an early "graphic novel"—but was never realized. Now, the talented trio of Shannon Wheeler, Gideon Kendall, and Josh O'Neill will adapt and expand upon Kurtzman's extensive breakdowns and notes to make his long-lost vision a reality. Harvey Kurtzman (1924-1993) was the creator of MAD, Playboy's Little Annie Fanny, and TRUMP magazine. The comic industry's Harvey Awards are named in his honor. Shannon Wheeler is the Eisner Award-winning creator of the comic Too Much Coffee Man and a contributor to The New Yorker. Gideon Kendall is an artist, illustrator and animation designer whose clients include Disney, Cartoon Network, and The New York Times. Josh O'Neil is an Eisner and Harvey Award-winning writer and editor (Little Nemo: Dream Another Dream).
“As a stylist, as an illustrator, as an innovator of layout, as a storyteller, he made everything that came before inadequate—and everything after transformative." —Anthony Bourdain
“Kurtzman was a God!” —Terry Gilliam
Part of the comiXology Originals line of exclusive digital content only available on comiXology and Kindle, this 100+ page graphic novel is available for pre-order now with a winter 2017 release date.