* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
In his first story arc on the new GREEN ARROW series (collected in GREEN ARROW: QUIVER), fan-favorite writer/director Kevin Smith (Clerks, Dogma, Jersey Girl) resurrected the legendary DC hero to huge critical and popular success. He followed it up with the work collected in GREEN ARROW: THE SOUNDS OF VIOLENCE - a harrowing 128-page trade paperback stylishly rendered by Phil Hester & Ande Parks. This volume collects GREEN ARROW #11-15, including the original painted covers by Matt Wagner, and features an introduction by Hester and a special sketchbook section showcasing his and Parks' dynamic art.This graphic novel puts Oliver Queen and his closest loved ones directly in the madman's bullseye. Plus, the relationship between Ollie and his son/successor Connor Hawke is explored, while Mia - the young girl whom Green Arrow saved - flirts with becoming a new "Speedy." Also, Ollie rekindles his romance with Dinah Lance, a.k.a. Black Canary!