* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
After his victory in a frenzied battle to the death with Edwin Royston and nine powerful Combat Magicians, William Gravel travels to the remote English countryside to collect the spoils of his personal war: the grand Shockham Hall and the fourth piece of the Sigsand Manuscript. Retrieving this section of the most powerful Occult tome ever written will not be easy, however, because there is something in the woods leading to Shockham Hall, and something in the black skies above that thunders down with Apocalyptic fury. These are the riders of the dead, and a beaten and exhausted William Gravel is about to become the prey in the legendary Wild Hunt!