* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Tom and Jerry, Bugs and Daffy, Road Runner and Coyote... The list of classic rivals now has a new entry: Gina versus Penny! When the world's two smartest archaeologist/adventurers get into a punk-off, they start putting the "rank" in "prank!" A one-shot of outrageous one-shot gags from Fred Perry!