* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
When 'Little Miss Popular' Ruby Kaye lands a pair of super-tech glasses (invented by brainiac college geek Trevor Goldstein) in a game of Strip Poker, she's granted flight, super-strength, and – due to a flaw in the glasses' programming – super-klutziness! And this is just the beginning of the changes the glasses will wreak on Ruby...
Trying to be a super-hero, Ruby Kaye stumbles across a mysterious and extremely dangerous new villain taking down her town's Numero Uno heroine - and is forced to step up and use her powers for more than just accidentally knocking drinks over her friends... Geek-Girl is entering the Super-Hero Big Leagues - whether she's ready or not!