* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Second issue of a faithful adaptation of the classic novel from Mary Shelley. Based on the original story itself rather than the various cinematic films, this is a rendition of Frankenstein, the haunting and sophisticated tale that you have not seen before. Frankenstein (the name of the doctor and not of the monster itself!) is truly one of the great tragedies of literature. Shunned by his creator, the monster is forced to find acceptance in a world that is both confusing and frightening to him. The monster becomes enraged at the treatment that he receives and seeks revenge against mankind which has rejected and tormented him merely because he was different.