* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
One of the most famous sports icon in modern history comes to the FAME comic book series. We look at David's life through his eyes, starting as a young boy working hard to make the grade and dreaming of one day playing for Manchester United and England, to his new life in America. Sex symbol, style icon, celeb husband and father, brand Beckham. Strip all this away and he's still the boy from Leytonstone.