* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Fallout: J. Robert Oppenheimer, Leo Szilard, and the Political Science of the Atomic Bomb
You want to learn how to build an atomic bomb? Then this is the book for you! Jim Ottaviani is not only a comics scriptwriter - he also has a masters degree in nuclear engineering! Though not a complete do-it-yourself kit (plenty of assembly required, and batteries - not to mention plutonium! - are definitely not included!), Fallout will bring you up to speed on the science and politics of the first nuclear gadgets. On a more serious note, Fallout tells the story of the price the scientists - and future generations - paid for a swift end to World War II.