* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Fables: Werewolves of the Heartland is a riveting original graphic novel that is both an integral part of the Fables mythology and an entry point to the long-running, best selling series.
Bigby Wolf takes center stage in the most brutal, action-packed Fables story to date. Sent out into modern day America at large, Bigby's on a quest for possible locations for a new Fabletown. In his wanderings, Bigby stumbles across a small town named Luperville, somewhere in American's vast heartland, that, amazingly enough, seems to be populated by werewolves.
These werewolves are descendants of a World War II German project to create an army of werewolf super soldiers, some of whom who were infected with Bigby's tainted blood. And even more unfortunate the fact that they've captured, caged and tortured the most popular and important canine in history: Bigby Wolf.