* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
WINNER OF FOURTEEN EISNER AWARDS. The community of Fables living undercover in our midst has endured plenty of suffering at the hands of their longtime antagonist, the Adversary. Now it's time to return the favor and put the would-be conqueror on notice that the cost of subjugating this last stronghold of independent magic will be higher than even he can bear. The one Fable who can accomplish this mission, however, has hidden himself in the wild and will take some convincing--if he can ever be found. Luckily for Fabletown, there is something more than a trip behind enemy lines awaiting Bigby Wolf's return.... Collects issues #48-51 in Bill Willingham's Eisner Award-winning Vertigo series. Also features a bran-new set of maps detailing the Fable Territories in the Mundane World as well as Willingham's complete original script for the landmark 50th issue.