* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Ex Parte (Latin for "for one party") is a series of self-contained, single-issue stories about a lawyer who specializes in defending people who live life behind a mask, whether they are hero or villain. A cross between Astro City and Law and Order, Ex Parte focuses on the behind-the-scenes aspects of the case as well as the courtroom intrigue. Most of the stories are told to the series' heroine, Janine Porter, through flashback, so the readers can see her client's best and worst sides. They lie, they tell the truth. They are funny and tragic. Her cases are as wild and varied as humanity itself. Some clients are guilty. Some clients are innocent. That is for the court to decide. When Commander Krug invades the surface world, he and his aquatic troops surface in New York City and destroy a skyscraper. Now, he needs legal representation. His plea? It was an act of war! How can Janine Porter defend her unrepentant client when she knows he's guilty? FC, 32pg