* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
In 1180, Gilad searches for the next in line to serve as Seer of Earth and Stone. But when the Geomancer, a Tibetan monk, faces certain death, he attempts to create a tulpa -- a thoughtform duplicate -- to serve as his intended successor, a decision whose repercussions will resonate through to the modern day.