* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Erica Schultz is an American comic book writer, letterer, and editor. She is best known for her writing work with comic book publisher Dynamite Entertainment on the Swords of Sorrow series and her creator-owned crime series, M3. Erica's other notable writing credits include Marvel's original graphic novel Revenge: The Secret Origin of Emily Thorne, "Pop Goes The World" in Vertigo Quarterly: SFX #1, and "Brothers In Arms" in RISE: Comics Against Bullying #2 with Northwest Press. She also co-created the off-beat comics The Unauthorized Biography of Winston Churchill: A Documentary and Cheese: A Love Story.
She has worked as a letterer on Blood for Dark Horse, Dynamite's Swords of Sorrow series, Vertigo Quarterly: SFX #1, Neal Adams' "Batman Zombie" for DC's Batman Black and White, and Alan Moore's "Big Nemo" & Garth Ennis' "Red Horse" for Electricomics.
She served as an editor on several stories within the RISE: Comics Against Bullying series with Northwest Press.