* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Eric Henson is a penciler, inker and cover illustrator who is primarily known for his work on the "Perhapanauts" series at Image Comics. Henson's debut in comics (facilitated by directors/producers Morgan Spurlock, Stan Lee and Joss Whedon) was documented in the 2011 feature film "Comic Con Episode 4: A Fan's Hope", resulting in Henson landing several jobs penciling interiors, pin-ups and covers at companies such as Arch Enemy Entertainment, Ape Entertainment and Image Comics.
Henson is also known for his covers on titles such as the USA Today web-comic "The Diplomat" with William Wilson and Arch Enemy Entertainment's novel "A-51" with Neil Herndon. Other credits include "The Perhapanauts: Danger Down Under" with Todd Dezago and Craig Rousseau, and his new creator-owned series "EDEN" with Michael Babinski, Robert Doan, Steve Oaks and Steve Downer.