* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Father's Day. Big deal, right? You buy your dad a tie and call it good. But what if you've just discovered your real father is a dead super-hero, and you've inherited one of his super-powers? Father's Day kinda takes on a whole new meaning then, doesn't it??